"The King of Snow"
We’re known as The King of Snow because we’ve earned it. With over 4 million snow blowers produced since 1960, Ariens®is the #1 brand of two-stage snow blowers in the world. Our machines are passed down from generation to generation. When you choose us, you’re not just choosing a snow blower – you’re choosing an Ariens.
It's Just Pure Machine. Straight-Forward Power And Performance.
When it piles up, this no-nonsense beast is all business. Large Impeller and Auto-Turn Steering Technology with big, grippy tires. 14" auger diameter. High 21" housing height for the blizzard days. Blows snow up to 50 feet and clears 62-72 tons/hour based on model. Choice of 24-30" clearing widths. Available as EFI.
- Featuring a wide 28" clearing width that moves 65 tons of snow per hour
- Powerful 254cc Ariens AX engine
- Blows snow up to 50 feet, 14" auger and impeller diameter, Tall housing height, Auto-Turn Triggerless Steering, Interlocking handles for one-handed operation
- Title: DELUXE 28
- Model Number: 921046
- Stage Type: Two Stage
- Clearing Width (In/cm): 28 in. (71.1cm)
- Engine Brand: Ariens AX®
- Engine Power: 12.5 lb. (12.5 kg)
- Starting System: 120v / Electric
- Housing Height: 21 in. (53.3cm)
- Throwing Distance: 3 ft. - 50 ft.
- Chute Turning Radius: 200
- Deflector Control: In-Dash Lever
- Tire Size: 16.0 in. (40.6cm)
- Tire Type: Directional Snow Tread
- Steering: Auto-Turn
- Drive Type: Disc-O-matic
- Speeds: 6 Forward (2 Reverse)
- Length: 58.6 in. (148.8cm)
- Width: 29.9 in. (75.9cm)
- Height: 45.3 in. (115.0cm)
- Weight: 249.8 lb. (113.3 kg)
- Gear Case: Cast Iron
- Gear Case Warranty: 5 Year Consumer, 1 Year Commercial
- Impeller Profile: Steel 3 Blade
- Impeller Diameter: 14 in. (35.5cm)
- Auger Diameter: 14 in. (35.5cm)
- Auger Type: Steel Serrated
- Skid Shoes: Steel Reversible
- Scraper Bar: Steel Adjustable
- Product Warranty: 3 years residential use. 90 days commercial use
- Chute Rotation: 2.5x Ice Drill
- Features At A Glance: Light Type: LED; Handwarmers: Optional; Remote Deflector Control: Standard; Drift Cutters: Optional; One Hand Interlock: Standard