Delivers 100% synthetic engine protection for advanced automotive technology, including turbos and direct injection. Specifically formulated for the longer drain intervals recommended by original equipment (OE) manufacturers.
See the product data sheet for full details.
ADVANCED WEAR PROTECTION
- Excellent wear control to protect critical engine parts like pistons and cams.
- 47 percent more wear protection1 than required by the GM dexos1 Gen 2 specification.
- Added protection in extreme environments produced by smaller displacement engines.
PROTECTS PISTONS FROM LOW-SPEED PRE-IGNITION
- Features unique chemistry to protect against low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI).
- Achieved 100 percent protection against LSPI2 in the engine test required by the GM dexos1 Gen 2 specification.
- Zero occurrences of LSPI were recorded throughout five consecutive tests.
KEEPS ENGINES CLEAN
- Engineered to remove harmful contaminants.
- Synthetic base oils naturally resist chemical breakdown to help prevent deposits.
- Detergent and dispersant additives provide excellent sludge- and deposit-fighting properties.
PROTECTS IN ALL TEMPERATURES
- Ideal for today's hotter-running engines.
- Fights heat to control deposits, prevent thickening and limit oil consumption.
- Easier cold starts and rapid lubrication of components to reduce start-up wear.
IMPROVES FUEL ECONOMY & MAINTAINS LOW EMMISSIONS
- Licensed by the American Petroleum Institute (API) to meet and exceed common OEM requirements.
- Excels in fuel-economy testing, earning the additional "Resource Conserving" designation from the API.
- Promotes proper operation of catalytic converters for optimum service life and low exhaust emissions.
1Based on independent testing of OE 0W-20 in the Peugeot TU3M Wear Test as required by the dexos1 Gen 2 specification.
2Based on zero LSPI events in five consecutive tests of AMSOIL OE 5W-30 Motor Oil in the LSPI engine test required by the GM dexos1 Gen 2 specification.
*All trademarked names are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.