"The King of Snow"
We’re known as The King of Snow because we’ve earned it. With over 4 million snow blowers produced since 1960, Ariens®is the #1 brand of two-stage snow blowers in the world. Our machines are passed down from generation to generation. When you choose us, you’re not just choosing a snow blower – you’re choosing an Ariens.
Fits Into Small Spaces. Delivers Big Performance.
Ariens legendary snow blowing, available in a condensed package. It's light and easy to handle, yet has all-steel construction and high 20" housing to power through any drift. 11" auger diameter. Blows snow up to 40 feet and clears 56-59 tons/hour based on the model. Choice of 20-24" clearing widths.
- Title: COMPACT 24 WITH AUTO TURN
- Model Number: 920029
- Stage Type: Two Stage
- Clearing Width (In/cm): 24 in. (60.9cm)
- Engine Brand: Ariens AX®
- Engine Power: 10.0 lb. (10.0 kg)
- Starting System: 120v / Electric
- Housing Height: 20 in. (50.7cm)
- Throwing Distance: 3 ft. - 40 ft.
- Chute Turning Radius: 205
- Deflector Control: In-Dash Lever
- Tire Size: 15.0 in. (38.1cm)
- Tire Type: Directional Snow Tread
- Steering: Auto-Turn
- Drive Type: Disc-O-matic
- Speeds: 6 Forward (2 Reverse)
- Length: 53.3 in. (135.3cm)
- Width: 26.4 in. (67.0cm)
- Height: 44 in. (111.7cm)
- Weight: 187 lb. (84.8 kg)
- Gear Case: Cast Iron
- Gear Case Warranty: 5 Year Consumer, 1 Year Commercial
- Impeller Profile: Steel 3 Blade
- Impeller Diameter: 12 in. (30.4cm)
- Auger Diameter: 11 in. (27.9cm)
- Auger Type: Steel Serrated
- Skid Shoes: Steel Reversible
- Scraper Bar: Steel Adjustable
- Product Warranty: 3 years residential use. 90 days commercial use
- Chute Rotation: 2.5x Quick Turn
- Features At A Glance: Light Type: Halogen; Handwarmers: Optional; Remote Deflector Control: Standard; Drift Cutters: Optional; One Hand Interlock: Standard