The Oregon® Gator® G6™ 396-807 blade is enhanced with carbide. This heavy duty blade is designed for commercial applications and built to withstand rough conditions with top performance and longevity.
- Center hole: 5/8"
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening
- Greater width and thickness extends blade life and allows for longer lifting arch to improve bagging and mulching
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution
- Replacement for major brand: Gravely
Fits all 60" Ariens / Gravely Mowers with a 5/8 Center Hole. This includes the Gravely ZT HD 60, Pro-Turn 60, Pro-Turn 160, Pro-Turn 260, Mach 1, Pro-Turn 460