This Powerhorse® Portable Inverter Generator offers greater performance combined with clean, quiet, reliable power. Quiet 52dB noise level makes it ideal for home, camping, tailgating and more. Low-distortion output allows safe operation of sensitive electronics, including laptops, smartphones, TVs, tools and more. Parallel-ready design (parallel cable kit with extra 30A 120V RV outlet, Item# 89778, sold separately) allows connecting two Powerhorse 2300 Watt inverter generators for home standby power, providing up to 3600 Watts of rated power for larger appliances. Not for sale in California.
Portable Power and Convenience
Great for Campsites, Jobsites, Sporting Events and More
- Lightweight, easily portable Powerhorse Inverter Generator is rugged and ready to go.
- Take it camping, tailgating, to the jobsite, outdoor events and more.
- Compact size and sturdy handle make it easy to grab and go.
Operate Computers, Electronics, Tools and Appliances
- Whether you need convenience power or emergency power, this generator is up to the task.
- With up to 2300 surge watts, there is enough power to operate today's essential electronics, including computers, smartphones, TVs, power tools and more.
Clean Power, Fuel-Efficient, and Super Quiet
Safe for Sensitive Electronics
- With less than 1.5% total harmonic distortion, the Powerhorse Inverter Generator provides power as safe and reliable as you get from your home's electrical outlets.
- You can trust it to safely run your sensitive electronics.
- 100% copper-wound heads allow operation at full load continuously for weeks without overheating.
- Premium copper-wound heads provide longer lasting, cooler running performance without the effects of corrosion common to inferior aluminum heads.
Greater Savings, Lower Emissions
- Engine Smart Control and variable engine speed use only the required engine power, helping to reduce fuel consumption.
- Runs up to 8.8 hours on just 1.18 gallon of fuel – ideal for maintaining overnight power.
- CARB and EPA compliance ratings, ensure the Powerhorse Inverter Generator meets air-quality standards throughout North America.
- A U.S. Forestry-approved spark arrestor allows for safe use in parks and forests.
Quieter than Normal Conversation
- The Powerhorse Inverter Generator is as low as 52dB, meaning you can enjoy reliable electricity without disturbing your neighbors.
Exceptional Quality and Value
Extra Power and Convenience
- The Powerhorse Inverter Generator is designed to give you the ultimate performance.
- New MAX setting provides higher engine RPM for increased power when needed.
- Automatic overload protection, low oil alert, and parallel-ready design.
- The Powerhorse Parallel Cable Kit (#89778) allows connecting two Powerhorse 2000 Watt (Item# 42411) or 2300 Watt inverter generators (Item# 83169) for home standby power, providing up to 3600 watts of rated power for larger appliances.
Power You Can Depend On
- We stand behind our product with a 2-year limited warranty.
Features + Benefits
- Quiet 52dB noise level
- Less than 1.5% total harmonic distortion safely runs sensitive electronics with no interruptions or disturbances
- 80cc OHV engine
- 100% copper-wound heads allow operation at full load continuously for weeks without overheating
- Variable engine speed and Engine Smart Control system help reduce fuel consumption and noise by using only required engine power
- 3-position throttle (Standard, Economy and Max) offers flexibility and maximum fuel savings
- New MAX setting provides higher engine RPM for increased power when needed
- Low-oil alert protects engine
- Quick-access removable side panel makes adding oil quick and easy
- Includes (2) 120V 20A and (1) 120V 30A locking outlets
- Parallel-ready design (cables sold separately) allows connecting two Powerhorse units (2300 Watts) for up to twice the power
- U.S.D.A. Forest Service-qualified spark arrester for safer use in parks and forests
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2yr consumer/90 day commercial|
|Ship Weight||54.0 lbs|
|Noise Level (dB)||52 at 1/4 load|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||1.18|
|Run Time||8.8 hrs. at 1/4 load|
|Receptacles (qty.)||(2) 120V 20A, (1) 120V 30A locking|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Product Weight||54 lb|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||22 x 13 1/4 x 19 5/16|